- This event has passed.
Saturday Samplings ~ The Prisoner Wine Company
Sat February 22, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
The Prisoner Wine Company is named after the flagship wine that founding winemaker Dave Phinney originally produced with his inaugural release from 2000, a mere 385 cases.
A gifted blender of both varieties and regions, Dave built his reputation on creating fruit forward (often higher alcohol), approachable blended wines. His winemaking has never been constrained by specific varieties or geographical places. To complement his creativity with winemaking – his wines incorporate extremely creative, unique and often eye catching labels.
Come and Sample:
1. 2019 Unshackled Rosé $21.99
2. 2018 Unshackled Cabernet Sauvignon $24.99
3. 2018 Unshackled Red Blend $24.99
4. 2017 Saldo Zinfandel $31.99
5. 2018 The Prisoner Red Blend $49.99